Published: December 1, 2019 | Updated: December 5, 2019
Banish the blues and enter our competition to find Dorset’s Best Decorated Christmas Office
We’ve started our official countdown to Christmas – and what better way to celebrate then launch our quest to find Dorset’s Best Decorated Christmas Office.
Yes folks, it’s time to banish the winter blues, the gloom and the negativity elsewhere in the media – but not here – and embrace the festive season wherever you work.
Oh, and also get some free publicity for your business on dorsetbiznews.co.uk as well as potentially win our equivalent of Strictly Come Dancing’s glitterball trophy (but, we think, a bit more tasteful. It came from John Lewis, don’t you know!)
Whether you’re a freelancer working from a desk at home or a call centre employing hundreds, don’t hold back.
Deck your office (or desk) with trees, lights, tinsel, baubles – the works. Then gather the team together and send us a picture or two.
We’ll run a ‘Festive Office of the Day’ picture – including a short write-up about your business – everyday from Monday December 9 until Christmas Eve and a gallery of all the pictures received over the Christmas/New Year holiday.
The winner – announced on Monday December 23 – will be presented with an inscribed, contemporary and stylish metallic trophy to keep and the accolade of being Dorset’s 2019 Best Decorated Christmas Office as well as, of course, more publicity.
Entering is as easy as 1–2–3.
- Decorate wherever you work with lots of Christmas goodies. Over-the-top, tasteful – you choose. Just make it as Christmassy as possible.
- Email at least two pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even better if you include yourself, or some of your team, if applicable. And if you/they are dressed in Christmas jumpers, santa hats and having fun even better! Closing date: Wednesday December 18.
- Keep watching dorsetbiznews.co.uk as we feature a festive office everyday from Monday December 9. The three finalists will be announced on Thursday December 19 and the winner on Monday December 23.
That’s it, get busy, send us those festive pictures and let’s spread the Christmas spirit across the Dorset business world.
- Pictures must be received by December 18, 2019, but the sooner you send them, the greater the chance of being picked as one of our ‘Festive Office of the Day’ entries.
- Entrants agree that they’re happy to be featured on dorsetbiznews.co.uk.
- The winner will be announced on Monday December 23 and the Editor’s decision is final.