Published: April 19, 2020 | Updated: April 19, 2020
Podcast latest: Apprentice winner scoop for SalesChange and Liz gets The Tenth Degree
‘Engaging and charismatic’ Apprentice star on SalesChange podcast
Apprentice winner Joseph Valente is the big guest on Matt King’s SalesChange podcast, released today April 20.
The former Chief Executive Officer of ImpraGas – and winner of the 2015 Apprentice series – talks about all things Apprentice including selection, board politics and how he bought Lord Sugar out of his shares.
He also reveals his three biggest failures in business and answers the SalesChange 5 questions, a staple of the podcast.
Joseph is now Chief Executive Officer of Trade Mastermind.
Matt said: “Joseph is an engaging and charismatic guest and I really enjoyed interviewing him.
“It was done over Zoom for obvious reasons at the moment but it’s a great podcast episode.
“The guest following Joseph is another entrepreneur who is ‘big’ on social media and YouTube.
“James Sinclair owns seven different businesses on the south coast.”
Matt, who featured on Dorset Biz News in February, said his SalesChange podcast had been “an amazing experience.”
He added: “I was only going to focus on a six to eight episode run.
“Joseph is now episode 10 and I’ll continue on with it until I run out of guests!”
SalesChange episode 10 with Joseph Valente can be found here.
PR boss Liz interviewed by Anthony Story on The Tenth Degree
Hiding under a rock during the coronavirus crisis is not going to do you – or your business – any favours.
That’s the view of Liz Willingham, Managing Director of Liz Lean PR as well as President of Dorset Business and a Director of the British Chambers of Commerce.
Interviewed by Anthony Story, pictured right, for episode 9 of his The Tenth Degree podcast, Liz:
- Delves into why businesses should maintain communications and customer relationships.
- The importance of reputation and how to adapt and be creative in business during uncertain times.
- Discusses how to implement a PR strategy and answers the time-old question: is there such a thing as bad publicity?
- Shares a few examples of PR stunts she has pulled in the past.
The Tenth Degree with Liz Willingham can be found here.
- We’re very happy to feature your business podcasts on Dorset Biz News. Drop us us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter platforms.